The International Children's Digital Library respects the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. The ICDL has negotiated rights to include the books in our collection. These rights do not allow downloading, printing, or further distribution of the books in ICDL by our users. To obtain permission to download, print or distribute the books in ICDL, you must contact the rights holders directly. The ICDL software does not support printing, emailing or saving of material accessible through the ICDL. The ICDL may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove certain content or disable access to content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your copyright has been violated by material available through the ICDL, please provide the ICDL Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within the ICDL collection;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.